Rugged Versatility - Multiple Possibilities
From its multi-functional tablet hard handle, attachable full-size backlit keyboard to a wide variety of straps and harnesses, the K120, which is now FirstNet Ready®, provides adaptability for various in-the-field work situations and is engineered to work the way you work through a variety of usage modes and an extensive selection of accessories.
GETAC FIRSTNET-READY® DEVICES
RUGGED VERSATILITY - MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES
The K120 tablet delivers more power, more connectivity, and more convenience than ever before, in a fully rugged form factor that meets the latest military-grade specifications. It is a versatile, capable, and highly configurable device that does not compromise when it comes to ease of use.
From its multi-functional tablet hard handle, attachable full-size backlit keyboard to a wide variety of straps and harnesses, the K120 provides adaptability for various in-the-field work situations and is engineered to work the way you work through a variety of usage modes and an extensive selection of accessories.
With the latest-generation Intel Core Processor, the K120 can carry out multiple tasks at once without slowing or overheating, even computationally intensive tasks such as real-time data collection, while its Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics lets you see more with less battery drain. Its PCIe SSD can load, save, and transfer data at very high speeds, and its new Thunderbolt™ 4 easily shares that data with other devices.
ALWAYS IN TOUCH
The K120 offers constant connectivity, enabling high-speed communication, real-time coordination, easy geolocation, responsive navigation, and constant data collection. Its compatibility with 4G/LTE and the new Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard enable smooth mobile connectivity, with more bandwidth, and with more Internet of Things (IoT) devices, while Bluetooth 5.2 compatibility means faster and easier finding and syncing with low-energy peripherals. Dedicated GPS/GLONASS is also available to provide geolocation information anywhere on the planet. Diverse I/O port configuration means legacy equipment need not be left out.
EVEN MORE RUGGED
The K120 is a new level of ruggedness, certified with the IP66 and military-grade MIL-STD 810H standards. It resists water, dust, salt, vibration, and will withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F) and a 6-foot (1.8m) drop while operating.
CONVENIENCE UNDER THE SUN
A 12.5” FHD screen provides plenty of room to read and to work, while its 1200-nit brightness with LumiBond®2.0 technology lets you see things clearly, even under direct sunlight. Touch input can be done using whatever is most convenient, whether pen, finger, glove, or digitizer (optional), while its backlit buttons (and optional backlit keyboard) mean fewer input errors, even in the dark.
The K120 is designed to protect your data, your communications, and your company through multifactor hardware and software security options, including an RFID reader, smart card reader, fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 artifact storage, and Windows Hello facial recognition. Its user-removable SSD further enhances your data security, while WPA3-Enterprise encryption (part of the Wi-Fi 6 standard) enables vastly improved wireless security over previous generations.
Getac K120 Features
Industries Using K120
Our new Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
K120 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 10 Pro i
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics ii
12.5" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Windows 10 Pro is a Windows 11 Pro downgrade license. From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- LF/HF RFID reader option is not Energy Star 8.0 compliant.
- Smart card reader, HF RFID reader and Fingerprint scanner are mutually exclusive options.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories; optional high capacity batteries add approx. 11mm (H), 0.20kg.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available for laptop and tablet mode.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.