Even faster. More secure. As thin and versatile as ever!
The Getac V110 fully rugged notebook features outstanding performance, industry-leading security, a large 11.6” widescreen display and a design that is as thin and light as ever – at 2.1kg light and 39mm thin.
Brilliant 11.6” Large Display
The V110 features a large 11.6” display that utilizes LumiBond® 2.0 technology for incredible clarity both indoors and outside in direct sunlight. The 11.6” widescreen display is ideally suited providing plenty of real estate to run Windows and your apps on.
The V110 is built to perform, featuring a powerful 10th generation Intel® Core™ processor, flash storage and responsive graphics. It’s the fastest rugged laptop we’ve ever built.
LumiBond® 2.0: Better, Brighter, Stronger
The V110 takes advantage of our revolutionary LumiBond® 2.0 touchscreen technology, which bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, creating a single pane that is more durable and readable, and offers better contrast and more crisp colors than other rugged laptop display. It features four advanced touch modes (Touch, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode), and the included hard-tip stylus enables you to capture signatures and take more precise notes on drawings, maps, or forms.
The V110 comes with a full-size, waterproof membrane keyboard. Its 88 standard-sized, island-style independent keys provide a premium feel and increased durability. The V110 delivers a large keyboard, so you can type the way you’re used to typing. And, the red backlight allows you to type in the dimmest conditions without silhouetting yourself. It also reduces eyestrain, which helps reduce fatigue.
Getac V110 Features
Industries Using V110
Bumper–to–Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry's Best 3-Year Warranty
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
V110 comes standard with a 3 year Bumper-to-Bumper warranty.
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
V110 Technical Specifications
Windows 10 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics
11.6" IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Smart card reader x 1 i
FHD webcam x 1 ii
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh|
313 x 238 x 39mm (12.32" x 9.37" x 1.53")
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Smart card reader, Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461G 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.