The S410 notebook is a tool for many jobs, delivering more power, more mobility, more connectivity, and more capability than ever before. With a brighter screen, more storage, super-fast data transmission, and up to three batteries, the semi-rugged S410 enables a superbly productive workday. Its robust security and easy-to-swap design eliminate hassle and worry from vertical users.
In an era of Agile Operations, Digital Twins, and the Internet of Things (IoT), you need a tool that can process, store, and transmit, very large amounts of data without breaking a sweat. The S410’s latest-generation Intel® CoreTM CPU can carry out multiple computationally-intensive tasks simultaneously, while its removable PCIe NVMe Solid-State-Drives (SSD) can load, save, and transfer data at very high speeds. ThunderboltTM 4 compatibility makes it easier to share data with other devices, and advanced wireless connectivity, including Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1 and optional LTE-Advanced, can keep the S410 in touch with a diverse variety of IoT devices. The integrated Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics also brings high efficiency for graphic consuming tasks.
The S410 is built to go mobile and stay mobile like never before. Its brilliant screen (up to 1,000 nits) ensures daylight viewing outdoors and when mounted in vehicles, while an optional third battery makes sure that the increased screen brightness does not compromise the battery life our customers have come to rely on. A wide operating temperature range (-29 °C to 63 °C) maintains productivity in all environments and next-gen Wi-Fi 6 connectivity enables faster and more reliable wireless transmission than ever before.
SECURITY & RELIABILITY
Your digital infrastructure is now mission-critical, and the S410 is a tool you can depend on. Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is enabled through a diverse set of technologies, including the Capacitive Fingerprint Reader, Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Smart Card reader, and HF RFID reader, with TPM 2.0 sniffing out any tampering bootup. And with the S410’s unparalleled modular design, repairs can be made, hard drives can be removed, and batteries, ports, and interfaces can be removed or swapped quickly and with minimal downtime.
The S410 is designed to make work less like work, and to work the way you work. It’s new and brighter 14-inch, 1000 nit screen with LumiBond® 2.0 screen technology makes for very easy reading under direct sunlight, while its diverse touchscreen input options, including fingertip, pen, or glove, minimize your chances of being caught without the right input tool. And in the absence of ambient light, the S410 offers a backlit keyboard, coupled with our new larger touchpad, which minimize potential mistypes and other input errors while working in the dark.
The S410 supports in-vehicle applications through third-party vehicle dock vendors, presenting users with a sturdy solution that includes flexible port options and an RF passthrough for real-time access to databases via the vehicle antenna.
Getac S410 Features
Industries Using S410
Return to Base Warranty
Nothing says quality like a manufacturer standing behind their product. We’ve designed the S410 rugged notebook from the inside out to survive drops, shocks, spills, vibration and more. We’re confident in our quality and that’s why the rugged S410 comes standard with a three-year warranty. It’s the peace-of-mind protection of knowing you’re covered.
Standard – Three-year limited warranty – Return to Base
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel vPro, Core Inside and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
S410 Technical Specifications
Windows 10 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (i5/i7) xvii
14" TFT LCD HD (1366 x 768)
|Storage & Memory|
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Optional: Smart card reader x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimensions & Weight|
350 x 293 x 38.5mm (13.8" x 11.5" x 1.5")
Temperature xiii :
Battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh)
- Factory option. Not user swappable.
- 120W AC adapter is used for office dock and for device configured with discrete graphics card.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB discrete graphics controller, PCMCIA, Blu-Ray, DVD super multi drive, Express card, Multimedia bay battery, 1D/2D imager barcode reader and 2nd storage are mutually exclusive options.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB discrete graphics controller is required to configure with Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor, Dual battery, FHD LCD display with capacitive multi-touch screen, and 120W AC adapter.
- Trained user swappable.
- HF RFID reader and express card are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- For S410 optional DVD super-multi drive, the operating temperature is -10°C to 60°C / 14°F to 140°F.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Do not support the configurations with discrete graphics card.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.