The new V110 features a powerful 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 vPro® processor, and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics. Thunderbolt™ 4 compatibility enables seamless connectivity to edge devices. Wi-Fi 6E with Bluetooth 5.3 and optional LTE-Advanced further unleash bandwidths.
Industry 4.0, powered by Intel
LEVELED-UP USER EXPERIENCE
The V110 Windows 11 Pro Microsoft Operating System is user-intuitive and designed for hybrid, and remote work multitasks. In outdoor settings, the V110's 11.6" LumiBond® screen delivers superb color and contrast, and upgraded 1,000 nits sunlight-readable brightness. The optional glove-capable capacitive multitouch screen operates in the cold and rain.
The V110 is equipped with Bluetooth 5.3, Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211, optional 4G LTE, to enable continuous low-latency streaming in both dense, urban and remote locations. Optional 5G Sub-6 and optional discrete GPS are also available.
ENCOMPASSING DATA SECURITY
The V110 offers an extensive suite of Intel® vPro® and TPM 2.0 security features that safeguard the private key generated by Windows Hello. A smart card reader with an optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (or FHD webcam), fingerprint reader, and HF RFID reader are available to emulate features of Windows Hello.
The V110 fully rugged laptop signifies Getac's engineering and manufacturing excellence. This fully-rugged laptop is MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, and IP65-certified to withstand temperatures from -29°C to 63°C (-20°F to 145°F). The V110 meets ANSI/UL 12.12.01 standards for Class 1 Division 2 hazardous locations and has an optional salt fog certification.
Getac V110 Features
Industries Using V110
Our Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimise your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
V110 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1235U Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1255U Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U vPro® Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics i
11.6" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Smart card reader ii
5M webcam x 1 iii
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
313 x 238 x 39mm (12.32" x 9.37" x 1.53")
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- Smart card reader, Optional SD card + Smart card reader, and Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader are mutually exclusive.
- 5M webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication FHD camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Units with 4G/5G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- One physical SIM card slot and one eSIM. Network service may vary depending on local telecommunication providers.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou. Only available in US, UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.