Getac X600 Pro
Your Powerful & Expandable Rugged Mobile Workstation
Featuring state-of-the-art computing power and designed with expansion in mind, the X600 Pro delivers capability without compromise.
The X600 Pro never comes up short with its 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 Processor (up to 8 cores), optional NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX3000 discrete graphics controller, and up to 128GB DDR4 RAM available. Its dual-fan design keeps each of these computing components cool and capable, even during the most computationally-intensive tasks, while data storage can include up to three user-removable PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs), totaling 6TB.
Industry 4.0, powered by Intel
Superb User Experience
The X600 Pro’s Windows 11 Pro operating system (OS) enables an intuitively familiar core Microsoft user experience, but with enhanced hybrid/remote work functionality, and easier management of multiple tasks. All made easier still by X600 Pro’s spacious 15.6” LumiBond® screen, which delivers superb color and contrast, sunlight-readable brightness (1,000 nits), and optional capacitive multitouch screen capability, that's operable in the presence of cold, rain, or when used with gloves.
Built For Expansion
The X600 Pro is engineered with hardware expansion in mind. With its optional second and third user-removable solid-state drives it can reach a capacious 6TB. Dual card readers (ExpressCard and PCMCIA) are also available. With its onboard display port, HDMI and Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors, it can power multiple monitors simultaneously. And with its multimedia bay, which can house an optional DVD/Blu-ray drive, (or two additional batteries), X600 Pro is designed for uncompromised productivity.
X600 Pro’s connectivity exceeds the rugged standard. Dual 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet capability enables secured fixed connection to two simultaneous networks, while wireless LAN broadband, enabled via the new Wi-Fi 6E standard brings the 6GHz frequency block, unused by previous Wi-Fi generations, into play. Thunderbolt™ 4 (Type-C) enables ultra-high-speed fixed data transmission between devices, with Bluetooth 5.2 enabling connectivity with low-power devices, and 4G-LTE with integrated GPS also available.
Enhanced Data Security
X600 Pro offers a diverse suite of security features. Authentication is Windows multifactor as standard, backed up by an optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera, fingerprint reader, and smart card reader. For data security, all storage drives are user-removable without tools, with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 dedicated microprocessor also included enabling complete drive encryption capabilities, and a variety of other authentication enhancements.
Rugged And Ready
Engineered to survive and work in outdoor extremes, X600 Pro will operate in rain, dust, shock, vibration, and can be salt fog certified if requested. This fully-rugged laptop is MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, and IP66-certified to withstand temperatures from -29°C to 63°C (-20°F to 145°F). The X600 Pro meets ANSI/UL 12.12.01 standards (per request) for Class 1 Division 2 hazardous locations, giving confidence to those looking for intrinsic device safety in explosive atmospheres.
Getac X600 Pro Features
Industries Using X600 Pro
Our new Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimise your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions. 3 Years Warranty
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions. 3 Years Warranty*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
X600 Pro TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 10 Pro i
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-11500H vPro® Processor
Intel® Core™ i9-11950H vPro® Processor
Intel® UHD Graphics
15.6" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
512GB PCIe SSD
LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Smart card reader
Multimedia bay battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 3980mAh)
FHD webcam x 1
AC adapter (230W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz) ii
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
412 x 322 x 77.4mm (16.22" x 12.68" x 3.05") x
Battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh) x 2
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Windows 10 Pro is a Windows 11 Pro downgrade license. From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- The configuration with a discrete graphic controller requires the 230W AC adapter.
- 150W AC adaptor is not applicable with discrete graphic controller nor office dock.
- The 2nd ExpressCard 54 and the 2nd PCMCIA Type II card readers are mutually exclusive.
- DVD super multi drive, Blu-Ray super multi drive, and the 2nd multimedia bay battery are mutually exclusive.
- The 3rd Serial port is optional and mutually exclusive with External VGA.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS and 4G LTE are mutually exclusive options.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 230W AC adapter sold separately.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.