Because you need to ensure your
industry-specific application runs seamlessly
Our VGPS Utility is a software solution that replicates the GPS data to multiple virtual
COM ports, allowing the functionality of different software applications running
simultaneously on your Getac device.
Why Choose Getac VGPS Utility?
One GPS, Multiple Applications
VGPS splits one GPS COM port into multiple COM ports allowing you to run up to 5 applications simultaneously.
Extend the Compatibility of Legacy Applications
Transition legacy software to new Getac hardware, such as AVL, CAD, or GIS which require COM port interface.
Fully integrated with all Getac devices equipped with GPS. Automatically detect the Baud Rate and COM port settings during the installation.
Install VGPS Utility from Getac
DISCOVER A FAST AND RELIABLE WAY TO MANAGE THE COM PORTS FOR YOUR GPS APPLICATIONS
Here is how VGPS works:
- Include GPS Sensor data for Windows Location API
- Run up to 5 GPS applications simultaneously
- Automatically detect GPS COM port and baud rate during installation
- Configurable baud rate 4800, 9600, 115200
- Provides COM port DTR/RTS signals
- Main Unit Warranty Extension
- Battery Warranty Extension
- Keep your SSD / HDD Warranty
- Getac Office Dock Warranty
- 3rd Party Vehicle Dock Warranty
- Drivers & Manuals
- Product Registration
- FAQ & Help
- Online Support
- Getac Diagnostic Assistant
- Getac System Recovery
- Warranty Check
All trials of Getac Software are subject to our Trial License Agreement.
All Getac Software use is subject to our Software License Agreement.