RUGGED MOBILE COMPUTING WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The B360 delivers top-of-the-line capabilities in all areas, starting with a 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor with integrated Intel® Iris® Xe graphics and up to 64GB DDR4 RAM for superb responsiveness even under heavy workloads. This laptop is easy to carry, comfortable to use, and certified fully rugged, with cutting-edge wireless capabilities and a 1,400-nit screen readable even on the brightest days. And with its dual user-removable PCIe NVMe SSDs (up to 4TB), the B360 enables enhanced data security for industries such as Public Safety, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
READY FOR ALL TERRAINS
Engineered for extreme conditions, the B360 withstands rain, dust, shock and vibration and has an optional salt fog certification. It is independently certified to MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, and IP66 to withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F) and a 6-foot drop while operating. The B360 is also intrinsically safe, meeting ANSI/UL 12.12.01 standards (per request) for Class 1 Division 2 hazardous environments.
TOUCHSCREEN OPERABLE, RAIN OR SHINE
The B360 is designed to operate in diverse working conditions. Its 13.3” capacitive touchscreen display, featuring Getac’s LumiBond® technology, responds to finger, stylus, or glove inputs seamlessly in the rain, snow, or fog, while delivering up to 1,400 nits of screen luminance for comfortable reading and viewing even under direct sunlight.
HIGHER PORTABILITY THAT WEIGHS LESS
Starting at 2.32kg (5.11 lbs), the B360 delivers exceptional rugged flagship mobility that makes it easy to carry on foot, store in a compartment, or mount safely in a vehicle, where its rounded corners and simple docking connection, featuring I/O port replication, make in-cabin use safe and convenient.
The B360 incorporates top privacy and security measures to ensure your data is protected. Sign in quickly and securely through multi-factor authentication, which includes a smart card reader, an optional HF RFID reader, and an optional Windows Hello facial recognition. Remove its PCIe NVMe SSD storage drives for an added layer of security -- future-forward security preventing threats today.
The B360 is built for ultra-high-speed communication and smooth operational coordination of field operations. Optional 4G-LTE with integrated GPS, coupled with the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (802.11ax) technology, enable ultra-broadband redundancy, with Bluetooth 5.3 handling the low-power duties, and dedicated GPS available for ultra-precise navigation and location tracking.
The B360 Pro delivers a higher level of flexibility, empowering users with a suite of configurable options, including an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1650 4GB discrete graphics controller, a multimedia bay battery, a third storage drive, a Blu-ray/DVD drive, and more -- the B360 Pro is ready for duty.
Getac B360 Features
Industries Using B360
Our new Bumper–to–Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry-leading 3 year Warranty
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
Ready to perform when you are, the fully rugged B360 is your next-generation portable computing powerhouse.
B360 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1270P vPro® Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics i
13.3" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional 2nd storage ii: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Smart card reader x 1
5M webcam x 1 iv
10 / 100 / 1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
342 x 281 x 34.9 mm (13.46” x 11.06” x 1.37”)
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- Second storage is optional and will be fitted with a removable cover when not chosen at point of purchase.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 5M webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication FHD camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- External VGA and Display port are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS.
- One physical SIM card slot and one eSIM. Network service may vary depending on local telecommunication providers.
- Fingerprint reader and HF RFID reader are mutually exclusive.
- HF(13.56MHz) combo HF RFID/NFC reader (iClass, HID Prox, ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- For optional DVD / Blu-Ray super-multi drive, the operating temperature is -10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.