Getac B360 Pro
Rugged, Robust and Ready for Action.
Military-grade and mission-ready, the B360 Pro fully rugged laptop is packed with power and performance you can trust.
Rugged, robust and ready for action.
Designed for Defense, the B360 Pro fully rugged laptop was purpose-built to operate in challenging tactical environments. This computing powerhouse delivers lightning-fast response through 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor and Intel® UHD graphics. Your environment is physically demanding on your gear. Lightweight, portable and MIL certified, the B360 Pro is ruggedized to support critical missions.
Rugged, Reliable and Ready
Engineered for survivability in military field operations, the B360 Pro will stand up to rain, dust, shock, vibration, and has an optional salt fog certification. This fully rugged laptop is MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G and IP66 certified and will withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F) and a 6-foot drop while operating. The B360 Pro meets ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 standards for Class I Division 2 hazardous locations, giving confidence to those in hostile environments. Rugged and ready, the B360 Pro was built for the tough scenarios, even where lives depend on it.
Responsive and Resilient
Your environment is unpredictable–you need a machine that goes to work where and when you need to work. The B360 Pro’s touchscreen is highly responsive to a diverse range of touch and outdoor light levels. Complete with LumiBond® 2.0 Technology, the capacitive touchscreen display is responsive to a finger, pen, stylus, or glove. FHD LCD display provides crisp readability on an energy-efficient and super bright display, optimizing screen brightness in direct sunlight. The B360 Pro’s sunlight-readable solution boosts brightness up to 1400nits, making it one of the brightest multi-touchscreen on the market.
Your team works in stressful environments. Cumbersome equipment can add undue stress and reduce situational awareness. The Getac B360 Pro is a portable computer that will work with them–not against them. This solid and fully rugged laptop weighs in at only 3.08Kg (6.79 lbs) for easy transitions to and from vehicle and field ops. Its compact size saves space when docked in-vehicle or stored in a compartment. In-transit and in-vehicle solutions include rounded corners for safety in physically demanding environments. I/O port replication simplifies connecting to the docking station.
Safe, Security and Situationally Aware
Your highly sensitive data requires high-level security. The B360 Pro incorporates top privacy and security measures to ensure your data is secure and protected. Quickly and safely sign-in through one or more of the B360 Pro’s multi-factor authentications, including an HF RFID reader, smart card reader and face-authentication via Windows Hello. Optional Absolute DDS protects mission-critical data all the way to your end-points. Command is synced with full access to and complete control of data. Future-forward security preventing threats today.
Versatile and Adaptable
Versatile I/O ports include two serial ports, smart card reader, headphone-out/mic-in combo, an optional 1D/2D barcode reader as well as an optional USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C. Connect various diagnostic instruments in the field for testing, data tracking and synchronization with ease. An additional PowerShare USB allows you to charge other devices even when powered off. The dual high capacity battery with hot-swapping technology allows for a quick and easy battery change without powering the unit down. The military-grade B360 Pro was built versatile and made to adapt.
Complete your entire mission without delays or downtime. Getac's 5G-compatible B360 Pro is equipped with Bluetooth 5.2 and Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and optional 4G LTE and integrated GPS. This means smooth streaming, fewer dropped connections and lightening-speed mobile connectivity–even in dense urban and remote locations. Remain completely connected to the network through real-time GIS and consistent communications. The optional energy-efficient dedicated GPS receiver provides superior and accurate location tracking. If your CONOPS requires complete connectivity, the B360 Pro is your solution.
Packed for Performance
Your team requires an operating system they can trust. Powered by a 10th Generation Intel® quad-core processor with an option of up to 6 cores, the B360 Pro delivers extraordinary CPU performance and real-time responsiveness. Move with ease and speed through increased bandwidth and faster transfers. The optional Nvidia GTX 1050 graphics processing unit allows for ultra-fast and clear UHD graphics displays such as maps and video. Quickly collect, analyze and turn intel into actionable information. Utilize an optional Express Card or PCMCIA for additional expansion capabilities.
Dual user-replaceable storage: PCIe SSD and SATA SSD allows for easy removal of classified hard-drives knowing data is safely secured back at command. Network down? No problem–an optional DVD or Blu-Ray allows for further data transmission, installation and back up. Windows 10 Pro and a dual high capacity battery allow you to do more tasks simultaneously without slowing down. The stakes are high and the B360 Pro is equipped for the job.
Utilities, Manufacturing and Public Safety will find this same computing power in the Getac’s B360. This fully rugged laptop is light, portable and meets the rugged certifications.
Getac B360 Pro Features
Our new Bumper–to–Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry-leading 3 year Warranty
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
B360 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 10 Pro i
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro® Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10710U Processor 1.1GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics
13.3" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Smart card reader x 1
Optional: DVD super multi drive / Blu-Ray super multi drive v
FHD webcam x 1
10 / 100 / 1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
342 x 281 x 53.5mm (13.46" x 11.06" x 2.11")
Temperature xv :
Getac Driving Safety Utility
High capacity Li-ion battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Windows 10 Pro is a Windows 11 Pro downgrade license. From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- Discrete graphics card, PCMCIA slot, and Expresscard slot are mutually exclusive.
- HF(13.56MHz) combo HF RFID/NFC reader (iClass, HID Prox, ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Second storage is optional and will be fitted with a removable cover when not chosen at point of purchase.
- DVD super multi drive and Blu-Ray super multi drive are mutually exclusive.
- External VGA, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Display port are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Fingerprint reader and HF RFID reader are mutually exclusive.
- 120W AC adapter is used for office dock and for device configured with discrete graphics card.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- For B360 optional DVD / Blu-Ray super-multi drive, the operating temperature is -10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Do not support the configurations with discrete graphics card.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.