Getac B360 Pro
MISSION-READY COMPUTING, BUILT FOR EXTREMES
Military-grade and mission-ready, the B360 Pro fully rugged laptop is packed with power and performance you can depend on.
MISSION-READY COMPUTING, BUILT FOR EXTREMES
Designed for defense, the B360 Pro fully rugged laptop is purpose-built to perform in challenging tactical environments. Powered by a 12th-gen Intel® Core™ processor with integrated Intel® Iris® and up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, and an optional NVIDIA® GTX 1650 graphics, the B360 Pro delivers extraordinary performance for ultra-fast map display, video playback and device responsiveness under heavy workloads. The B360 Pro has up to 3 SSDs (with an option of up to 6TB storage), offering ample storage; it can also support up to 3 batteries to ensure maximized productivity.
MAKE THE MOST OF MISSION-CRITICAL
Engineered for survivability in military field operations, the B360 Pro is independently certified to MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, IP66, and has an optional salt fog certification to withstand rain, dust, shock and vibration in temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F) and a 6-foot drop while in use. It is also intrinsically safe, meeting ANSI/UL 12.12.01 standards (per request) for Class 1 Division 2 hazardous environments.
TOUCHSCREEN OPERABLE, RAIN OR SHINE
The B360 Pro is designed to operate in diverse working conditions. Its 13.3” capacitive touchscreen display, featuring Getac’s LumiBond® technology, responds to finger, stylus, or glove inputs seamlessly in the rain, snow, or fog, while delivering up to 1,400 nits of screen luminance for comfortable reading and viewing even under direct sunlight.
HIGHER PORTABILITY THAT WEIGHS LESS
Starting at 3.08kg (6.79 lbs), the B360 Pro delivers exceptional rugged flagship mobility that makes it easy to carry on foot, store in a compartment, or mount safely in a vehicle, where its rounded corners and simple docking connection, featuring I/O port replication, make in-cabin use safe and convenient.
The B360 Pro goes beyond essential when it comes to privacy and data security. The device enables quick and safe sign-in through one or more multi-factor authentications, including a smart card reader, an optional HF RFID reader, and face authentication via an optional Windows Hello. Dual user-removable storage allows for easy removal of classified hard drives knowing data is safely secured back at command. Command is synced with the B360 Pro, with full access to and complete control over sensitive data.
COMPLETE CONNECTIVITY WHERE IT ISN'T EXPECTED
The B360 Pro is built for ultra-high-speed communication with command and smooth coordination of field operations. Optional 4G LTE with integrated GPS, coupled with the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (802.11ax) technology, enable ultra-broadband redundancy, with Bluetooth 5.3 handling the low-power duties, and dedicated GPS available for ultra-precise navigation and location tracking.
Combining a super-bright screen with advanced computing and connectivity, the fully rugged B360 raises the bar for mobile productivity, well-suited to the diverse workdays of Utilities, Public Safety and Manufacturing.
Getac B360 Pro Features
Our new Bumper–to–Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry-leading 3 year Warranty
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
B360 PRO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1270P vPro® Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics i
13.3" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Smart card reader x 1
Configurable options v,vi :
5M webcam x 1 xxii
10 / 100 / 1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
342 x 281 x 53.5mm (13.46" x 11.06" x 2.11")
Temperature xvi :
Getac Driving Safety Utility
High capacity Li-ion battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- 120W AC adapter is used for office dock and for device configured with discrete graphics card.
- Discrete graphics card, PCMCIA slot, and Expresscard slot are mutually exclusive.
- Second storage is optional and will be fitted with a removable cover when not chosen at point of purchase.
- Option 1 and 2 are mutually exclusive.
- Factory option. Not user swappable.
- The configuration with a discrete graphic controller does not support USB-C power delivery function.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- External VGA and Display port are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Fingerprint reader and HF RFID reader are mutually exclusive.
- HF(13.56MHz) combo HF RFID/NFC reader (iClass, HID Prox, ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- For optional DVD / Blu-Ray super-multi drive, the operating temperature is -10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Do not support the configurations with discrete graphics card.
- 5M webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication FHD camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS.
- One physical SIM card slot and one eSIM. Network service may vary depending on local telecommunication providers.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.