-18°C. Numb fingers. Ideal conditions for K120.
If the next generation all-rugged Getac K120 could talk, it would have this to say about working at the sharp end of manufacturing: It’s what I was built for.
The next-generation K120 tablet delivers more power, more connectivity, and more convenience than ever before. Not only does it meet the latest military-grade specifications, it has versatility in its DNA.
Let’s work your way
With its hard handle, detachable full-size backlit keyboard, office and vehicle docks, and range of straps and harnesses, the K120 is a master of adaptation. A tablet out on the factory floor, a laptop back at your desk, it can be what you need it to be.
A Born Performer
With the latest-generation Intel Core Processor, the K120 can multi-task without slowing or overheating. Even intensive tasks such as real-time data collection don’t faze it. Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics give you a richer viewing experience – without draining the battery – while its PCIe SSD can load, save, and transfer data at very high speeds. And if you need to share data with other devices, there’s the new Thunderbolt™ 4 port.
ALWAYS IN TOUCH
The K120 keeps you connected with high-speed communications, real-time coordination, easy geolocation, responsive navigation, and constant data collection.
It’s compatible with 4G/LTE and the new Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard. That means smoother mobile connectivity with more bandwidth and with more Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Bluetooth 5.2 compatibility means faster and easier finding and syncing with low-energy peripherals.
Rugged In Every Way
The K120 loves the frontline because it knows it’s up to the job. It’s certified with the IP66 and military-grade MIL-STD 810H standards. It resists water, dust, salt, vibration, and will withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F) and a 6-foot (1.8m) drop while operating.
ATEX AND IECEX - CERTIFIED
Certified for hazardous locations, the K120 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
What A Screen
A 12.5” FHD screen provides plenty of room to read and to work, while its 1200-nit brightness with The 12.5” Full HD screen provides plenty of room to read and to work, while its 1200-nit brightness with LumiBond®2.0 technology ensures everything is clear, even in direct sunlight. The touchscreen responded to pen, finger, glove, or digitizer (optional) – even when wet - while its backlit buttons (and optional backlit keyboard) mean fewer input errors, even in the dark.
The K120 will protect your data, communications, and company through multifactor hardware and software security options, including an RFID reader, smart card reader, fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 artifact storage, and Windows Hello facial recognition.
Its user-removable SSD further enhances your data security, while WPA3-Enterprise encryption (part of the Wi-Fi 6 standard) enables vastly improved wireless security over previous generations.
Getac K120 Features
Industries Using K120
Our new hassle-free Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
3 to 5 Years Warranty
The K120 is designed to handle life on the frontline, but accidents do happen, and your equipment can be forced out of action. So, to help minimize your IT costs, we’ve introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty – and that means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 to 5 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
K120 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 10 Pro i
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics ii
12.5" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Windows 10 Pro is a Windows 11 Pro downgrade license. From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- LF/HF RFID reader option is not Energy Star 8.0 compliant.
- Smart card reader, HF RFID reader and Fingerprint scanner are mutually exclusive options.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories; optional high capacity batteries add approx. 11mm (H), 0.20kg.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available for laptop and tablet mode.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.