Getac Device Provisioning for Windows Autopilot
Getac partners with Microsoft to support and provide Windows Autopilot, a cloud-based service to pre-configure, reset, and recover computing devices for enterprise productivity.
Less Hassle for Users; Zero Touch for IT Professionals
- Reseller or OEM does the device registration
- Configure, reset, and recover devices on the Cloud
- Direct and speedy deployment to end users
- Deploy through the Cloud, support can be done at scale and at the same time to automate repetitive IT tasks.
Autopilot Service Requirements
- Win 10 Pro
- Win 10 version 1703 (RS3) or later
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- P1 or P2 plan
- Global Admin of Azure Active Directory or Microsoft Store for Business
- MDM service such as Microsoft Intune
- Accept Getac Consent
Do not Support
- Win 10 IoT Enterprise (LTSB/LTSC) 2016/2019
- Windows Server 2016/2019
Click here to know more about how to authorize and provide Azure Tenant ID/Domain to Getac for Windows Autopilot device registration.