Do more. See more.
The Getac fully rugged tablet A140 delivers exceptional performance, industry-leading security and a spacious 14" display, with wide viewing angles, that provides more room to get things done, with less scrolling. A host of convenient carrying and mounting options makes it ideal for maximum mobile productivity.
See more. Do more.
The Getac fully rugged tablet A140 delivers exceptional performance, industry-leading security and a spacious 14″ display, with wide viewing angles, that provides more room to get things done, with less scrolling. A host of convenient carrying and mounting options makes it ideal for maximum mobile productivity.
The A140 is designed for maximum mobile performance and productivity. Powered by available cutting-edge Generation Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors, the A140 brings greater computing and GPU performance with reduced power consumption, ideal for situations where complex tasks require blistering speed. Up to 1TB of PCIe SSD storage offers the room and speed for data-intensive applications.
Dual Batteries for Long-lasting Battery Life
The A140’s unique, hot-swappable dual-battery design allows for potentially uninterrupted battery life. This allows you to swap new batteries in and out without ever shutting down.
The A140 fully rugged tablet provides a host of convenient carrying and mounting options to adapt to the way you work. The optional multi-function hard handle acts as a kickstand while working and a sturdy way to grab the tablet and go. An available slim-profile vehicle dock maximizes cab space and supports tri-pass through ports for connection to high-gain GPS, WWAN and WLAN roof mounted antennas.
Configurable & Purpose Built
The A140 is designed to be a purpose-built tool with a host of configurable options to fit your workflow. We know that no two jobs are the same, which is why we built a completely optional machine to give you options like barcode reader, dedicated GPS, LAN, serial ports and more.
Experience a robust suite of security features, including multi factor authentication, to protect against malicious threats and intrusions.
LumiBond® 2.0- Better, Brighter, Stronger
Responding effortlessly to your every touch, our revolutionary LumiBond 2.0 touch screen technology bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, creating a single panel that is more durable and readable, and offers better contrast and more crisp colors. The A140 features several advanced touch modes that allow operation in the rain, with gloves on and using the included hard-tip stylus, ideal for capturing signatures and taking more precise notes on drawings, maps or forms.
Getac A140 Features
Industries Using A140
Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
3 Years Warranty.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
For Australia, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
A140 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 10 Pro i
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro® Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics
14" TFT LCD HD (1366 x 768)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
Audio in/out combo x 1
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet x 1
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
369 x 248 x 32.5mm (14.58" x 9.76" x 1.279")
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (10.8V, typical 3220mAh; min. 3120mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Windows 10 Pro is a Windows 11 Pro downgrade license. From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight varies from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.