Getac upgrades its popular B300 for improved security, efficiency and performance
Rugged computer designer and manufacturer has today announced the six generation release of its industry leading Getac B300 fully rugged notebook. The B300 G6 is equipped with the latest Intel Sixth Generation Core™ i5/i7 processors and supporting Windows 10, and offers the safest, most advanced ultra-rugged mobile computing solution on the market today.
Chris Bye, President of Getac UK, says; “The latest B300 notebook has been built specifically for workers in complex environments such as defence, public security, emergency response, and field services. These sectors need the ultimate in security, efficiency and reliability, and our customers can rely on Getac’s advanced design and technology even in the most demanding situations to achieve that”.
In line with Getac’s full range of rugged mobile devices, the B300 G6 boasts the latest enterprise grade security features and computing efficiencies, as well as over 15 hours of use on a single battery, with up to 30 hours with an optional secondary battery – all enhancing productivity for professional users outdoors.
The B300 G6 includes the industry’s first filterless night vision mode, ANSI explosion-proof certification, and salt fog shielding, as well as rich peripheral expansion capabilities, including PCMCIA, ExpressCard, SD card reader, three USB 3.0 ports, and RS232 and VGA ports. This also provides smoother multimedia downloading with the Intel®HD 520 graphics card. The notebook offers expanded flexibility and scope of applications through the option to connect various peripherals such as diagnostic test systems, mapping equipment and satellite signal receivers.
Getac B300 Fully Rugged Notebook Product Features:
- Intel® Core™ i7-6600U vPro™ 2.6GHz or Intel® Core™ i5-6300U vPro™ 2.4GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U 2.5GHz or Intel® Core™ i5-6200U 2.3GHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 520
- 13.3″ Getac QuadraClear™ Sunlight Readable Display up to1400 Nits
- Up to 30 Hours of Battery Life with Dual Battery System
- Wireless：802.11 ac /Bluetooth 4.2/GPS
- Certification：MIL-STD- 810G、IP65、MIL-STD- 461F、ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Salt fog & night vision function
- Expansion：PCMCIA Type II/ExpressCard/SD card reader
- Connectivity：USB 3.0/RF pass through/VGA/RS232
- 7 June 2016 09:54