Fully rugged computing power, anywhere you need it
A versatile and portable tablet fully ready to deliver digital transformation in environments where rugged performance is required.
EXCEPTIONALLY ADAPTABLE RUGGED TABLET
Fast, tough, and adaptable, the UX10 G-RuggedPro™ tablet offers an exceptionally rugged computing experience. Featuring a 12th Generation Intel® i7/i5 processor and Thunderbolt™ 4, the IP66-certified UX10 delivers great performance with uncompromising security and durability, while an optional hard handle lets you conveniently carry it wherever it is needed. For total security in authenticating users, the UX10 has an optional integrated fingerprint reader, smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader, RFID reader, and Windows Hello face-authentication camera, while its detachable keyboard with retractable hard handle further enhances worker productivity.
Industry 4.0, powered by Intel
THE CONNECTED TABLET
Supporting seamless digital transformation, the UX10 offers digital connectivity through Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6E AX211, and optional 4G LTE, ensuring a stable connection even in highly congested environments. An optional RS232 port supports legacy equipment, and an optional RFID reader allows information feedback into the management system. All these functionalities ensure that the UX10 stays connected wherever you need it, whether indoors or outdoors.
THE ‘ALWAYS-ON’ TABLET
In a world where devices must work 24/7, 365 days a year, power-up continuity is essential, and for portable devices, that means a focus on battery configuration. The UX10 offers a range of battery configurations and options, including an optional high-capacity battery and an optional bridge battery that ensures a ‘hot swap’ capability. In effect, you need never power-down the UX10*, making it an ideal solution if you need a device that can be pooled among workers or utilised across multiple work shifts.
*The optional bridge battery can keep the tablet alive for roughly 2 minutes without any main battery in the bay, providing users enough time to swap a fresh battery without ever shutting down their devices.
THE USABLE-IN-ALL CONDITIONS TABLET
Paired with its superior drop resistance and temperature tolerance, the UX10’s LumiBond® screen ensures usability in all conditions. 1000 nits of brightness make the display readable even in sunlight, while its rain and glove touch capability guarantee visibility and productivity even in many extreme conditions.
THE EVEN MORE RUGGED TABLET
The UX10 is a new level of ruggedness, certified with the IP66 and military-grade MIL-STD 810H standards. It resists water, dust, salt, vibration, and will withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C (-20°F to 145°F), and a 6-foot (1.8m) drop while operating.
DESIGNED FOR INFECTION PREVENTION
Designed with Infection prevention in mind, the UX10 is also available with sealed buttons allowing frequent cleaning to support infection prevention of medical healthcare professionals.
ATEX and IECEx Certified
Certified for hazardous locations, the UX10 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Getac UX10 Features
Industries Using UX10
Our new Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our new Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee, supported by the best Pack & Collect logistics service in Europe, and rapid repair and return by Getac’s in-house experts. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
UX10 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-1235U Processor
Intel® UHD Graphics
10.1" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
|Storage & Memory|
Optional (top side): 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or Serial port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, or LAN port (RJ45) , or microSD or HF RFID readeri, or HDMI 2.0.ii
FHD webcam x 1 v
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211, 802.11ax
Optional: Dedicated GPS ix
Optional: Intel® vPro® Technology
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
279 x 194.5 x 23.5mm (10.98" x 7.65" x 0.92")xi
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, LAN port (RJ45), HF RFID reader, MicroSD and HDMI 2.0 are mutually exclusive options.
- Fingerprint reader and LAN Port are mutually exclusive options.
- Smart card reader, Bridge battery and Bridge battery + Smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- One physical SIM card slot and one eSIM.
- Network service may vary depending on local telecommunication providers.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.