From 10 to 12 May 2022
Kortrijk XPO, Belgium
Brussels, April 2022 – Getac, a leader in rugged computing solutions, has announced its participation at the INFOPOL XPO 112 trade fair, which will be held from May 10th -12nd, 2022 in Kortrijk, Belgium. At this event, Getac will showcase its latest product innovations and innovative solutions designed for police, security, and emergency services.
• Getac’s rugged tablets and notebook computers are built to endure the extreme handling and unexpected shocks/vibrations that can happen in the field, along with temperature extremes, rain, and wind-driven dust.
• Getac’s devices are compatible with 4G LTE mobile broadbands for fast, anytime, anywhere wireless connectivity, and come equipped with priority network access for first responders allowing them to connect directly to their dispatch centers to enable real-time data sharing, voice, and video.
• Getac’s 5G devices benefit from a connection quality over the air that used to only be possible with wires. 5G also offers field personnel a degree of support, real-time intelligence, data transfer speed, and proactivity; not previously possible, as well as the possibility to use augmented reality or automated drone control.
 Please contact your local sales representative for more information about models with 5G technology
• Thanks to more effective and focused operations, the latest technology provides first responders and their respective departments with increased data accuracy and reduced operating costs.
During the trade fair, Getac will showcase its rugged laptops, tablets, software, and accessories specifically designed for the emergency’s applications, including:
• ZX10: Getac’s latest fully rugged tablet. The ZX10’s combination of Android 11 OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, and Adreno™ 512 GPU delivers a seamless user experience, enabling efficient workflow in a wide range of field scenarios. The ZX10 is designed for data capture and ePCR access for emergency first responders who require real-time access to electronic patient health records (ePCRs) to deliver appropriate care and medication, often in high pressure environments. The ZX10’s powerful connectivity options allow them to quickly access this information, while optional barcode/RFID and smart card readers help verify IDs, check operational procedures, and ensure patient confidentiality.
• UX10: A versatile and portable tablet fully ready to deliver improved performance, storage, connectivity, and rugged reliability in a stylish new chassis, all while retaining the same proven form factor of its predecessor. Key features include a 10th Gen Intel® Quad-core i5 or i7 processor and PCIe NVMe SSD storage technology, for up to six times faster speeds than SATA SSD, while the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 module ensures more stable and reliable connectivity in dense, congested environments. In addition, the UX10 boasts enhanced rugged protection, with MIL-STD-810H certification and drop resistance of up to 6-foot while in tablet mode, for added peace of mind. For infection prevention, the UX10 is also available with sealed buttons allowing frequent cleaning to support infection prevention of medical healthcare professionals.
• F110: The new F110 delivers more power, enhanced data storage, improved battery capability, and faster connectivity, minimizing your workday’s wait time, lag time, and downtime. Its 11th-gen Intel® Core™ Processor with integrated Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics can handle anything a tablet might be asked to do
• S410: A semi-rugged notebook computer that is purpose-built for public safety work, offering a 14” display and splash-resistant keyboard.
Visitors to INFOPOL XPO 112 fair will have the opportunity to interact with Getac’s latest products, view digital content, datasheets, and insights, as well as liaise directly with Getac experts.
In order to arrange for a meeting with Getac’s sales expert at INFOPOL XPO 112 please do not hesitate to get in touch with press agency Open2Europe (contact details below).
About Getac Technology Corporation:
Getac Technology Corporation is a global leader in rugged mobile technology, including laptops, tablets, software and video solutions. Getac’s solutions and services are designed to enable extraordinary experiences for frontline workers in challenging environments. Today, Getac serves customers in over 100 countries spanning defence, public safety, ambulance, fire & rescue, utilities, automotive, natural resources, manufacturing, transport, and logistics. For more information, visit: http://www.getac.com. Participate in Getac Industry blog or follow the company on LinkedIn and YouTube.
Getac and Getac logo are trademarks of Getac Holdings Corporation or its affiliates. Other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2022 Getac Technology Corporation.
For more information contact press agency Open2Europe
+33 1 55 02 15 19