Rugged mobile power at your fingertips
Getac UX10 rugged tablet A versatile and portable tablet fully ready to deliver digital transformation in environments where rugged performance is required.
Rugged mobile power at your fingertips
The ultimate secure rugged tablet
An optional hard handle makes the UX10 easy to grip and carry, allowing you to take the computing power you require to the place it is most needed. A detachable keyboard with retractable hard handle further optimises worker productivity. For total security in authenticating users, the UX10 has an optional integrated fingerprint reader, smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader, an RFID reader, and can also offer a Windows Hello face-authentication camera.
The connected tablet
The UX10 seamlessly supports digital transformation, offering digital connectivity through BT, WiFi, and optional 4G LTE. An optional RS232 port can support legacy equipment. An optional RFID reader allows information feed-back into the management system. All these functionalities ensure the UX10 stays connected no matter whether outdoors or indoors.
The usable-in-all conditions tablet
Drop resistance and temperature tolerance aside, the LumiBond® screen ensures usability in all conditions. 1000 nits of brightness make the display readable even in sunlight, whilst rain and glove touch capability guarantee visibility and productivity in even the most extreme conditions.
For Infection Prevention
Designed with Infection prevention in mind, the UX10 is also available with sealed buttons allowing frequent cleaning to support infection prevention of medical healthcare professionals.
ATEX and IECEx Certified
Certified for hazardous locations, the UX10 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Getac UX10 Features
Industries Using UX10
Our new Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our new Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee, supported by the best Pack & Collect logistics service in Europe, and rapid repair and return by Getac’s in-house experts. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
UX10 Technical Specifications
Windows 10 Pro xvii
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics
10.1" IPS TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional (top side): 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or Serial port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, or LAN port (RJ45), or VGA port i, or HF RFID reader ii
FHD webcam x 1 v
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh|
276.8 x 194.5 x 23.5 mm (10.89″ x 7.65″ x 0.92″)
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, LAN port (RJ45) and VGA port are mutually exclusive options.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Fingerprint scanner, HF RFID reader and Serial port + LAN port (RJ45) are mutually exclusive options.
- Smart card reader, Bridge battery and Bridge battery + Smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 Pro is going to End of Service. Windows 10 Pro will not be upgradable to Windows 11 Pro and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.