Large screen. Endless expansion.
If you need a larger 15.6 inch display, a high-definition display or the ability to add PCI or PCIe cards, take a look at the powerful X500.
Large screen. Endless expansion.
The X500 ultra rugged computer remains our flagship model. By combining powerful Intel 7th generation Quad-Core processors with a brilliant 15.6 inch full HD display and endless expansion, the X500 is a powerful ultra rugged notebook we've ever made.
Larger High-Definition Display
The X500 features a massive 15.6 inch Full HD 1080p widescreen display delivering crystal-clear high def. Configure yours with the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 discrete graphics with 4GB dedicated memory and you will get faster speeds (frames per second) with incredible responsiveness.
Available on every X500 is the advanced QuadraClear® display. Getac's QuadraClear® solution combines proprietary technologies for both screen brightness and anti-reflectivity to reduce the sunlight's reflectivity and provides a more effective contrast rate than other displays, while still maintaining the battery life you need in the field.
The QuadraClear® display is powered by LEDs that provide an energy efficient display that is mercury-free, durable and consistent in brightness over time.
Next Generation Processors
With a state-of-the-art 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor, the X500 is a powerful fully rugged computer ever made. The Quad Core Processor is ideally suited to handle the multi-tasking necessary in todays complex work environments.
Built To Survive™
Only Getac manufactures rugged computers down to the chassis. Built from high quality magnesium alloy, the X500 features four main casings specifically engineered to protect the computer against drops, shocks, spills, vibration and more. The sealed design of the X500 protects it against dust and moisture. The X500 has been independently tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G, IP65, MIL-STD-461G and ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 standards.
Getac X500 Features
Industry's best 5-Year Warranty
Our new Bumper–to–Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 5 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
X500 Technical Specifications
Windows 10 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-7440EQ 2.9GHz
Intel® HD Graphics 630
15.6" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory|
LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Smart card reader x 1
DVD super multi drive
Audio input (Mini-jack) x 1
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (150W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight|
410 x 320 x 65mm (16.1" x 12.6" x 2.5")
Battery (10.8V, 9240mAh, 99.8Wh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- Share memory size may vary by different operating system and RAM size.
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, PCI or PCI-Express expansion unit are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories. Depth including hard handle.
- MIL-STD-461G 150W AC adapter sold separately.
- PCI or PCI-Express 3.0 expansion unit is not available with ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 configurations.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- PCI or PCI-Express 3.0 expansion unit is not compatible with vehicle dock and office dock.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.