Anuj has over 11 years of broad consulting experience in automotive aftermarket, supply chain and procurement advisory roles. Specific expertise in, Data distillation & Strategy Development, Aftermarket Product Level Category Management- Market Research, New Market Development, Intricate, multi-region projects with deep client engagement.
Anuj experience extends from working with client engagements for both product and technology related strategies in the aftermarket. These include: Digitization in Aftermarket- Parts and Service value chain, Global Market Entry / Competitive Strategy, Customer and Retail Strategy, Category Management & Portfolio Optimization & Remanufacturing.
Career highlights include:
• In-house expert with Frost & Sullivan on automotive aftermarket digitization
• Working experience on developing actionable roadmap for Global OEM in digitization of aftermarket services
• Key advisory role for B2B eCommerce program setup for a mass eRetailer
• Designed market entry strategies for both product and technology related solutions in automotive aftermarket
• Speaker at Industry events, and multiple industry articles on different trends in automotive aftermarket
• Previous experience with Beroe Inc., LG Electronics, Maruti Suzuki and International Tractors